Sorry to my sister & a 1 person...
The person is a boy...maybe i like him but ...the happen...at long time ago...i don't know...why think I don't like him again..I would not told him..because I feel very sorry to him now...I hope he can say...broke up...to me...he say...he has think broke up... but he can't do that...because.........oh my god...i don't want like this again...is very....i don't know how to say...i hope he can forgive me...and we will be good friend again...i'm sorry about this....if PMR finish i will say the truth to him...i will waiting for the time...to say...
I want say sorry to my sister...because....they don't want we broke up but...i can't continue with him again...i don't hurt him...so i want say the truth....please forgive me....my sister...i love you all...but if don't love him....i sorry about this.....please...he is very nice man but is not my cup of the tea....
Long time ago...i don't know he is what man...but now...i know...so sorry about him....i can't feel any feel again...i don't know...how to love a person & like a person...i only know...how to love my sister...
SORRY....
Sharon...Min..
No comments:
Post a Comment